Dr. George M. Halow, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Halow graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico in 1975. Dr. Halow’s office serves patients in El Paso, Texas, and in all the surrounding areas with state-of-the-art medical treatment and quality medical care. Our office is bi-lingual (Spanish-English) and specializes in Gastroenterology and Nutrition services.
SPECIALTIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Internal Medicine
Gastroenterologists diagnose and treat digestive disorders, such as stomach pain, ulcers, reflux, constipation and Crohn's disease.
- Nutrition Specialist
EDUCATION & MEDICAL TRAINING
- University of Texas, El Paso, Texas, 1970
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico, 1975
- Internal Medicine Internship, Norwalk Hospital Tale Affiliation, 1976-1979
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, Medical College of Pennsylvania, 1980
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, University of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Nutrition Research and Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh, 1981-1983
- El Paso County Medical Society
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSURE
- TX State Medical License
Active through 2017
- PA State Medical License
Active through 2016
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- Mesa Hills Specialty Hospital
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Medical Center
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Plasma amino acids in liver transplantation: correlation with clinical outcome. Reilly, J. J., Halow, G. M., Gerhardt, A. L., Ritter, P. S., Gavaler, J. S., Van Thiel, D.; Surgery. 1985 Mar 01.
- Three US Patents